Tuesday, March 17, 2009

9 Months



It is so hard for me to think that my little Teacus is growing up so fast! He is 9 months old today and is learning new things everyday. He has no teeth in yet but he sure has a good bite. Colton is crawling around everywhere and is on the go all of the time. I don't think he realizes that he can just sit still, when I am holding him he likes to turn circles on my lap. Colton pulls himself up to anything he can grab onto and I don't think it will be long before he is walking(my other babies were walking at 10 months). He is saying three things very clearly now and They are "Mama", "Dadda" and Lyle's favorite "DEER"....and we are working on waving for HI and Bye-bye. I love him so very much and I just can't seem to get enough of him and his wonderful kisses and his BIG HAPPY SMILES!

8 comments:

Lisah said...

What a CUTIE!!!!!!!! I wish Chayse would talk... she is more of an UH person. Lucky for her she can say "UH" and we all come running. So spoiled... so spoiled. He is seriously so cute though.

Jeppesens said...

I can't believe that he is that old. It seems like just yesterday you were pregnant. We are getting settled in our house now. We will have to set a play date next week some time. Bailee has been dying to play with cassie. When are your classes this month? I really need to start coming and get back to scrapbooking. I am so behind.

Nicole said...

He is adorable. You guys are so blessed!

Anonymous said...

Time flies, what a cutie!

Beth Willmore said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I wish that he'd teach Parker a few things... I can't wait to get together with you again and order some Stampin' Up stuff so I can make birthday invitations for the kids parties this summer! I miss you - I feel like we haven't hung out forever now!

Linda Gibbs said...

Hi Annette! I help at the school in the morning Kindergarten class. Grace and Megan are in the same class as Cassie. Funny story with Cassie! I was at the math table timing the kids and Cassie was by me. She wanted to push the button to start it so I let her a couple of times. She was getting SOOO close to passing off, just like 3 or 4 away. The very last time, I decided to push the start button and she was doing soo good and the timer beeped and she had 1 left. She looked at me and she said, "ARRGGH!! You're killin me!" I laughed so hard, but she was NOT in the mood!
p.s.
I think I'm addicted to Facebook too!

Jamie H. said...

Wow! What a mini-Annette!! Don't they grow up so fast??

Tina said...

Ok, he is the cutest little guy! I love his smiles and I would be loving and hugging and kissing on him all day long if he was mine! Time does really fly. My oldest turns 12 in May and goes to YW's. I remember her at 9 months old with her curls and big chubby cheeks and wet kisses. I wish we could keep them little for just a little longer....